As COVID-19 makes headlines, we want to assure you that Primary Care Network (PCN) understands your concerns and will continue to meet the needs of our clinicians as well as ensure the health and safety of our staff, faculty, and conference attendees.
As of today, our PCN Destination conference series will move forward as scheduled with our conference beginning in September. We are closely monitoring the situation and will follow the CDC/WHO guidelines, federal travel restrictions and state gathering rules. Due to recent events, we have revised our cancellation/refund policy, so that you have confidence in your current and/or future conference registration.
- In the event PCN must cancel a conference due to COVID-19 and federal and/or state restrictions, we’ll offer the following options for registered attendees to ensure you receive the education and CME/CE credit you require:
- Transfer your current registration to a future PCN Destination conference
- Transfer your current registration to a live online webcast of a PCN Destination conference
- Receive a full refund
- If you wish to cancel your registration with at least 30 days or more prior to the conference date and PCN has not yet cancelled that conference, you will receive a full refund of the tuition you paid, less a $50 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received within 30 days of the conference date. However, if you do cancel after that date, your tuition paid can be applied towards a future PCN Destination conference.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment. Please allow two weeks for processing. If you have questions regarding your cancellation or refund, please call 417-877-6668 for assistance.
- Travel and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the registrant. Please refer to your specific airline and hotel cancellation policies. PCN is not responsible for any travel or hotel costs incurred.
- PCN has the right to change and/or cancel a program, content, or speakers for any reason.
We value the trust you place in our organization. PCN will remain vigilant in our commitment to provide quality continuing medical education during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact PCN at 417-877-6668 or email us at email@example.com.
Wishing you peace, good health, and many thanks for your dedication to serving our patient population.
Jill Hays, CHCP
Executive Director, Primary Care Network