PRIMARY CARE NETWORK PARTNERS WITH A VARIETY OF ACCREDITED AND NON-ACCREDITED ORGANIZATIONS ON DIFFERENT EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES TO PROVIDE AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT™. BECAUSE MOST CME ACTIVITIES ARE UNIQUE, WE WORK WITH EACH ORGANIZATION AND TAILOR OUR PROCESSES TO MEET THEIR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS, WHILE ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH ALL RELATED CME CRITERIA, STANDARDS, AND POLICIES. PRIMARY CARE NETWORK ALSO HELPS ORGANIZATIONS MARKET THEIR CME ACTIVITIES TO OUR NETWORK OF PRIMARY CARE CLINICIANS.
- Primary Care Network (PCN) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- PCN adheres to and ensures compliance with the following:
- ACCME Accreditation Criteria and Policies
- Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- FDA Final Guidance on Industry-Supported Scientific and Educational Activities
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Guidelines
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics
- The AMA Physician’s Recognition Award and credit system
- AMA PRA FAQ’s for CME Providers
Primary Care Network partners with a variety of non-accredited organizations on different educational activities to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Because most CME activities are unique, we work with each organization and tailor our processes to meet their individual needs.
PCN can also help your organization obtain accreditation from the following:
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of PAs (AAPA)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
PRIMARY CARE NETWORK CAN HELP YOU MARKET YOUR CME ACTIVITIES!
Primary Care Network can assist any organization in marketing their accredited CME activity to our network of primary care clinicians. We offer options such as monthly dedicated emails and/or inclusion in PCN’s monthly newsletter. Activities can also be posted on Primary Issues with a link to your activity, or we can host the CME activity, along with the evaluation component and certificate issuance on our site. Email us for specific details!
Primary Issues is PCN’s online CME website dedicated to providing primary care clinicians with the tools to help improve patient outcomes and their practices through patient-focused content and exceptional resources. Activities posted on Primary Issues™ are marketed to over 50,000 primary care clinicians that are part of the PCN member database.